One of the components that make any game enjoyable is the quality of audio that a player receives from the Best Wireless Gaming Headset Under $100. In the past I have used many headset which have not reached the level of headphones that are compatible with Xbox one.
My research indicates that the gaming headphones are not designed properly. The sound quality is disgusting,the cables are too short and the interference levels are very high.
The session should be free from external interference, and you the player should not affect other people in the household through sound pollution. All these features give the best gaming headset xbox one
ASTRO Gaming A50 – Best for Xbox one and PC
One answer to what headphones are compatible with Xbox one is ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Dolby Gaming xbox one headset. These incredible xbox headphones give you total immersion into the xbox one experience through the best state of art acoustics, wireless connection, assured durability and ergonomics. These qualities are desirable features that professional gamer are looking for.
This is a premium wireless gaming headset xbox one that goes for under $300.
- These xbox headphones Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround sound with a wireless strong base station
- You can tune it with Pro Quality Astro audio to achieve zero latency
- The Dolby headset’s wireless connectivity is interference free with low latency. Hence you enjoy each and every sound clearly. These are the best xbox one over ear headset noise cancelling headphones
- The A50 feature allows the tuning each input parameter that include microphone adjusting and generating your own EQ modes.
- The headset is very light with high quality leather headband ear cushions that are comfortable and greatly improve the noise isolation.
- Due to their fulfillment in their compatibility with Xbox one you can get the headset that is fit for your pocket; new, used or you trade in.
- These gaming headphones charge deplete without any usage in three days hence you have to keep charging even when not using them. Charging is also a problem sometimes
- Its microphone’s super sensitivity sometimes picks even your breath making your player doubt the quality of your headset.
- The vital Mod kit used for noise cancelling is sold separately.
TBI Pro Gaming Headset – Best Adjustable Microphone
This is the newest Gaming Headset for multiple compatibility for devices such as Xbox One S,X, PS3 PS4, PC with LED Soft Breathing Earmuffs, Adjustable Microphone, Comfortable Mute & Volume Control, 3.5mm Adapter for Laptop, Nintendo.
- It made of quality and durable leather material that is skin friendly and super enjoyable over long time use.
- The cushion is soft with breathable earmuffs for you use it for hours without experiencing even a drop of sweat.
- It has EW enhanced Sound and Microphone to give the best quality with 50mm directional drivers to match the latest industry trends.
- It’s a multiplatform gaming headset usable in gaming platforms such as Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Pro, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Pc and laptops.
- Gives best gaming-grade sound quality on your gaming console to enhance your gaming prowess
- The 2019 version headphones comes with many enviable qualities such as dynamic sound and microphone quality, irresistible comfort, in addition to being a multi-platform gaming headset.
- You have a controller that has 3.5mm port, lest you will need to buy the adapter which is not included in the headset purchase.
HC GAMERLIFE – best universal Mic gaming headset
In trying to answer what headphones are compatible with Xbox one I found this is a headset that you play with for hours without any irritation on or feeling like you have a vice on your head.
Just because you enjoy gaming for longer periods than other gamers it should not mean that you suffer through some sort discomfort. The Pro Gaming xbox headset with Mic (Universal) | Game Changing Premium is your deserved choice of what headphones are compatible with Xbox one, and they go for under $200.
- They are gaming Xbox one headphones with Stereo Sound
- Memory Foam Ear Cups
- Detachable crystal clear microphone
- Metal frame with adjustable sizing to desired size
- Durable braided Cord to last longer
- These Xbox one headphones have universal compatibility with most other gaming devices Comes with a 3.5mm Jack
- Detachable microphone’s standard 3.5mm connection makes it useable with most devices hence saves on cost.
- The almost all metal build quality makes them very comfortable and long lasting- they are not delicate to handle and wear them for a longer gaming period without irritation.
- When playing PUBG these xbox one headphones have a super wide sound stage where you can even hear footsteps and silenced fire that misses or is misplaced in some headphones was missing or misplacing.
- The 3.5mm cord is too short making the microphone splitter off it. To fix it or run it to DAC/AMP that does not support microphone out to you have to buy an extra cable.
- The xbox one headphones offer or are limited to only red accents.
- In contrast to most modern day headsets microphone and volume control is on the cable instead of being on the headset itself.
Razer Kraken Pro V2 – Lightweight Gaming headphone
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 best xbox one headset is designed to surpass the demands of modern e-sports athletes and top gamer. The 50mm audio drivers give rich audios that perfectly balance between in-game audio and players’ team communications.
The uni-body aluminum frame promises maximum comfort and long use durability. It is super affordable goes for under $100
- It features a powerful 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers for group gaming
- With the redesigned circumaural ear cups you will experience an unparalleled audio immersion.
- The fully-retractable microphone delivers crystal clear communication.
- The optimized form factor has a durable, lightweight, Bauxite aluminum headband, and interchangeable ear cushions for personalized comfort.
- Connection includes analog 3.5 mm.
- Frequency response is 12 Hz – 28 kHz.
- The retractable microphones is awesome it comfortable hence you will play for hours without any discomfort or irritation due to shape or weight.
- The headsets microphone is hyper sensitive and picks every sound in the game play hence increasing the game immersion and chances of beating your opponents.
- This best Xbox one headset is super comfortable the headband is more flexible than the regular headsets, less rigid, and least floppy with soft oval ear cups. In my gaming experience it has the perfect tension for comfort and noise isolation. You can wear them on several multi hour gaming marathons without even the slightest discomfort.
- For the less audiophile, this gaming headset Xbox one quite cheap demand only several hundred dollars for a minimal improvement in sound. It’s among the cheapest in what headphones are compatible with Xbox one list.
- Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, but has to be purchased separately adding the cost of your gaming experience
- It lacks some build qualities such as an aluminum frame for supporting the adjusting levels to minimize the chances of breaking while immersed in the game.
- If you are planning using this best Xbox one headset for multiple uses, especially for ps4, you will need the USB powered version because the power and sound quality in the analogy version comes from the controller which is not enough. Also, go for the oval ear cups!
ONIKUMA Pro Stereo – best for Noise Cancelling Mic
This definitely falls under headphones are compatible with Xbox one for the audio is crystal clear, they are comfortable and the microphones grasps every sound that enhances the gameplay.
This cheap Xbox one headset is extremely affordable going for under $30
- This best cheap gaming headset Xbox one has driver diameter is 50mm
- Impedance of 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity of 114dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz
- Frequency range between 20Hz-20 KHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -36dB +/- 1dB
- Microphone impedance: 2.2k Ohm
- Headset interface of 3.5mm + USB for LED light
- It belongs to the what headphones are compatible with Xbox one group for having a great sound quality for this price range is expectedly very great; the full surround sound, sound moves based on direction, it’s also not overbearing bass or highs while both interact present. Its sound delivery equals premium headsets that cost in the range of $300.
- When used over a long term, there have been complaint is of headsets causing fatigue or pain in other headsets, but these one are comfortable all through
- The microphone is very sensitive that it picks all the noises around, however, you voice is filter to come above all the rest.
- It does not adapters for newer gaming consoles, just need to plug in the jack and you are set to go.
- The hyper sensitivity of the best cheap gaming headset Xbox one microphone sometimes affects you attention despite your surround noises not affecting the other player
Mpow EG3 Gaming Headset – Easy Volume Control
This headset is obviously the number one recommendation for a pair of budget gaming and work headphones.
- Driver Diameter: Ø50 mm
- Sensitivity: 105±3 dB
- Impedance: 32Ω±15%
- Frequency Range: 20~20000 Hz
- The MIC Dimensions are Ø6.0×2.7mm
- MIC Sensitivity is -38±3dB
- MIC Impedance of 2.2KΩ
- Headset Interface is through USB
- Audio Cable Length is 2.2m (7.2ft)
- The cushion design and material are super soft making the amount of sound absorb to be excellent and unexpected.
- The sound delivered is clear and uneventful with no distortion or feedback.
- Some of the favorite features include the LED,
- It has a manual switch on the microphone,
- It has a braided cable that it is self-adjusting.
- These headsets are comfortable and the audio surprisingly good for the very low price. The the 7.1 audio makes you pinpoint the direction of the other players in games such Fortnite. They surely secure a top position in the list of what headphones are compatible with Xbox one
- Sometimes there is pretty jarring when you are in the middle of an Overwatch match or other event where suddenly you have zero sound, or communication.
- The LED lights cannot be turn off when you want
- When you want to set up the 7.1 surrounds sound feature, on your PC/Mac does not work automatically.
SADES Gaming Headset – Best for PC and Smart Phones
These earmuffs use newest generation PU leather, more skin but intimate. The nickel plated plugs ensure a better signal transmission and reduce the loss of signal, while being antioxidant; they increase the electromagnetic ring, can effectively reduce the radiation, and avoid any interference of the electromagnetic wave.
They are in the list of most cheap what headphones are compatible with Xbox one costing under $30
- Loudhailer diameter is 40mm (NdFeB)
- This gaming headset Xbox one frequency range is between 20-20.000HZ
- Sensitivity is 112¡À3Db at 1 kHz
- Impedance of 24 Ohm at 1 KHz
- Max power input power is30Mw
- These Xbox one over ear headset noise cancelling headphones has microphone Sensitivity is 54dB+/-3dB
- Microphone Frequency Range: 50-10KHz
- Microphone Impedance equals 2.2KO at 1 kHz
- Cable length is approximately 1.0m
- These gaming headset Xbox one are made of a strong plastic making them very lightweight devices
- Noise cancellation is 10 over 10 making you free from any external disturbances in the house from kids and adults in the room.
- The cheap Xbox one headset deliver the best quality sound like no other especially n baffle field making you be totally immersed in the game, hear all sound from the enemies hence beat them with ease.
- It’s compatible with devices that have only analog sound outputs such as some computers.
- They have a gaming design that is unique and excellently shaped, with foldable and hidden microphone that is hard to break.
- The gaming headset Xbox one maximum size is still too small for above average head sizes thus easily break when forced on the heads.
- It requires frequent checking of the audio connections with the source to avoid receiving small volumes or not sound at all the volume erroneous self adjusts especially when you switch the headset off.
Swenter Xbox One Gaming Headset – With LED Light
This cheap Xbox one headset Pro gaming headphone is a superb headset high compatibility, high quality gaming audio, comfortable earcups and excellent noise cancelling to make you enjoy your gaming experience at minimal price of under $ 30
- These Xbox one compatible headsets have powerful compatibility for it supports: Nintendo (Nintendo Switch, 3DS), Xbox (Xbox One, Xbox S, Xbox X), PC (Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, XP), Playstation (PSP, PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro), and others such as Mac, Laptop, Android phone, iPhones, iPad, Tablet, and Handys. Its feature make it be in the headphones are compatible with Xbox one list
- The Driver is 50mm
- Frequency Response of 20-20 KHz
- Impedance level of 32Ω±15%
- Sensitivity of 105±3 dB
- Input Power of 20 mW
- The cable is 2.2m/7.22 ft
- Approximate Weight is 450 g/0.99 lbs
- Output Impedance of ≤2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity level is -42±3 dB
- The PRO Xbos xbox one compatible headsets, PS4, PC Gaming Headset Microphone is very sensitive and picks your voice excellently thus you can communicate clearly with your teammates.
- You can turn the volume up or down to the levels you desire in best cheap gaming headset Xbox one
- When you do not want to talk to your teammates you can press the One-key mute button.
- You can control the volume with the simple flick of a switch.
- If you are connecting to an old Xbox One controller, you will need to buy an extra Microsoft adapter for it is not included in the purchase package.
- Sometimes the game sounds go into the sound-bar and the headset making chat almost impossible.
- The noise cancellation is poor with the microphone not syncing up with discord, vent, or the newer voice chats in WoW.
- The volume control is on the cable instead being on the headset itself
LucidSound LS31 – best wireless Gaming headset
This is lag-free wireless xbox one headset for gaming on multiple gaming platforms and games. It designed for superior comfort with oval leatherette earcups and memory foam padding.
It also provides Surround Sound output on Xbox One and Windows 10, with revolutionary quick-access controls and a lightweight and flexible headband.
The wireless gaming headset xbox one 50 mm drivers provide powerful bass and crisp highs without interference and distortion, acoustically engineered particularly for gaming.
Specifications Of LucidSound LS31
- The xbox one headset supports gaming consoles such as Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch 3DS, and PS Vita, PC, Mac, Windows, iOS & Android smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Multi-game compatibility making it perfect for many games such as battle royale, Fortnite, Pubg, black Ops 4, red Dead redemption 2, Call of Duty, Overwatch, world of Warcraft’s legion, and many others.
- This wireless gaming headset xbox one comes with advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology and channel hopping Technology that gives is free from interference
- The ear cups are integrated with 3 unique EQ presets and independent game and chatting controls integrated.
- They are not heavy on your pocket as these are very affordable going for under $100
- These gaming headphones crystal-clear sound that is delivered by the 50mm speakers with Neodymium magnets gives deep bass and clear highs.
- The rechargeable battery with 15-hours per charge promises a perfect gaming experience with for a longer time.
- The dual microphone in the xbox headset offers a flexible boom microphone that you can remove and use integrated microphone for mobile use. The dual xbox one over ear headset noise cancelling headphones microphone monitoring allows you hear your own voice, even your breath.
- It disappointing that the xbox headset lacks a Bluetooth option you can only use WiFi on Xbox, PS4 and PC.
- They are not the best choice for loud games such as Fortnite playing on Xbox-it does not give the complete experience.
Jeecoo Stereo Gaming Headset – Best for Budget
XIBERIA V20 is a gaming xbox one compatible headsets with standard 3.5mm plug. It supports different gaming consoles, PC and laptops, mobile device such as smartphones, iPad and Android devices. It supports audio devices that have the standard 3.5mm audio jack.
The extra USB plug is functions to support the LED rainbow lights on headset when working with PC and laptops.
The headset is very affordable costing under $30
Specifications Jeecoo Stereo Gaming Headset
- Model: XIBERIA V20
- Driver diameter: ø50mm
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Frequency range: 20~20KHz
- The Mic dimension: ø6.0×2.7mm
- Its Mic sensitivity : -38±3dB
- Mic impedance: 2.2KΩ
- LED working voltage: 1.8~3.4V
- Cable length: 160cm/5.2ft
- The build quality is excellent, the pleather has held up well over the last few weeks without flaking,
- The added touches on the braided cord, connector caps, and carrying bag add more beauty to the gaming headset making them look very decent
- The sound is a bit garbled and tinny at high volumes, and too loud to comfortably listen at those levels anyhow.
- An extra Microsoft adapter is needed when working with old-version Xbox controller but not included in the purchase package
- Nintendo Switch only supports only audio feature from gaming headsets, microphone feature is not applicable.
- A 1-to-2 adapter cable is needed when working with PC to use headphones and microphone at the together
- The USB plug is only used as power supply for LED rainbow lights when working with PC and laptops.
- The microphone does not add any in-ear feedback.
- The ear cups swivel very little giving them a slightly awkward fit on some head.
- Despite many cons, this headset still has a place on our list of what headphones are compatible with Xbox one
- There is a USB cable attaching to the headphone jack for use only with the RGB strip on the side.
I would recommend you to go through the list of what headphones are compatible with Xbox one, and chose the headphones that suits your requirements and pocket.
I have considered the factors for instance, prices, type of materials used, sound quality, sound isolation, general appeal or design beauty, noise cancelling, compatibility with other device, durability of the materials used and finally and most important-the comfort levels of the xbox headphones.
Read through my reviews and you find it easier to come up with the best decision on what headphones are compatible with Xbox one. I have listed 10 different headsets that are available online and that I have felt to top the list of what headphones are compatible with Xbox one.
Among the above I would propose three headphones that are compatible with Xbox one headsets to be the best. My choices in the list are;
ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Dolby Gaming Headset is a premium headset. It is worthy to add what headphones are compatible with Xbox one list. It has all the qualities that a professional gamer desires. The new headphones are bit expensive and you can go for them if you are not on a tight budget. Razer Kraken Pro V2: Lightweight Aluminum Headband – Retractable; these headsets are very effective and will keep you playing comfortably for hours.
One of the best things about the best gaming headset xbox one is in price which comes below a $100. Jeecoo Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One S – Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones; these headsets are extremely cheap but offer almost the same features and comfort of other headsets in high price ranges.
I can say this is the right choice for the gamer who is tight on a budget. In the list of best gaming headset, you can find a headset that is suitable for all classes of gamers. They are comfortable and have great sound quality. And the best part it that it has at least some noise cancellation properties as well.