Listening to TV audio through headphones is not super-natural, but there are times when we need to have some personal space.
Connecting Bluetooth headphones to your VIZIO TV can be tricky if you have not connected it before.
This detailed guide will show you how to connect Bluetooth headphones to the VIZIO Smart TV step by step.
Without further fuss, let’s get into the process.
Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to VIZIO Smart TV
The method for connecting the wireless headphones to VIZIO TV with built-in Bluetooth, and without the built-in Bluetooth is slightly different.
You first have to know whether you have a TV with built-in Bluetooth or not. So, in case you do not have Bluetooth on your TV you can get a Bluetooth transmitter.
You can read it also How to Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
How To Connect Wireless Headphones to VIZIO TV with Bluetooth
The method for connecting the wireless headphones to a TV that has Bluetooth connectivity built-in is quick and easy, as compared to a TV that does not have the Bluetooth option onboard.
Here are the steps for connecting the Wireless Headphones to VIZIO TV with Bluetooth:
- Firstly, turn on the Bluetooth headphones and get them in the pairing mode (check out the pairing method of headphones online, as it varies from model to model).
- Now, go to the Menu Settings of your TV by using the TV remote
- Click on the Menu Settings, and go to the Sounds Menu.
- Select the Speakers tab, and search for your Bluetooth headphones.
- Select your headphones from the available list, and you are good to go.
How To Connect Wireless Headphones to VIZIO TV without Bluetooth
If your VIZIO TV has no Bluetooth on-board, you have to use a Bluetooth Transmitter device to connect your headphones wirelessly to your TV.
Here are steps for connecting wireless headphones to VIZIO TV without Bluetooth:
- Firstly, connect the wireless transmitter to the power source, and then connect the Bluetooth transmitter’s 3.5mm audio cable to the speaker jack (3.5 mm) on VIZIO TV.
- Now, put the Bluetooth headphones in the pairing mode.
- Keep the headphones, and the transmitter in pairing mode until they get connected.
- Congrats! You have successfully connected your Bluetooth headphones to VIZIO TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Connect Bluetooth Headphones to VIZIO TV?
Yes, you can connect the Bluetooth headphones to the VIZIO TV. If your TV has built-in Bluetooth connectivity, then you can simply go to the settings, and select your device, otherwise, you have to buy a Bluetooth transmitter for this purpose.
Can We Connect Wireless Headphones to TV if it Does Not Have Bluetooth Connectivity?
If your TV does not have Bluetooth connectivity on-board, then you can use the Bluetooth transmitter device to connect headphones wirelessly to a TV.
Can We Connect Multiple Headphones to VIZIO TV Wirelessly?
You cannot connect multiple headphones to VIZIO TV wirelessly using the Bluetooth connectivity on the TV. However, connecting multiple headphones on VIZIO TV is possible with the help of a wireless Bluetooth transmitter.
Sometimes we want to enjoy the TV shows in a private space, without disturbing others. In such scenarios connecting the Bluetooth headphones to the TV comes handily.
In this blog post, we have explained two different methods of connecting Bluetooth headphones to the TV. If you do not have the built-in Bluetooth on your VIZIO TV, then you have to buy a Bluetooth transmitter device separately.
If you are still doubtful, ask us in the comments section below, and we will help you in connecting your Bluetooth headphones to VIZIO TV.