If you have never used wireless in-ear headphones, pairing the Powerbeats Pro can be troublesome.
Thus, we have put together all the steps that you need to pair Powerbeats Pro with iPhone, iPad, & Android devices.
So, you can easily connect with your devices without any hassle. That being said, let’s check out the details.
Pairing the Powerbeats Pro with Different Devices
The pairing method of the Powerbeats Pro varies from device to device. If you are using an IOS or Mac device, you can easily pair with it, as it comes with the Apple ecosystem.
On the other hand, you have to use Bluetooth to connect it to other devices.
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro with iPhone or iPad
- Firstly, turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad device, and unlock it by entering the password.
- Now, open the lid of your Powerbeats Pro, and bring it closer to your IOS device, now you will see a pop-up on your screen.
- Click on the connect button to get your Powerbeats Pro connected with the iPhone or iPad.
If your IOS device is not displaying the Powerbeats, press the little button present on the inner side of the case, until the lights start flashing.
You can read it also: How to Equalize Headphones
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro with Mac Devices
- Firstly, open the lid of your Powerbeats Pro, and press the System Button present on the Powerbeats Pro until the lights start flashing.
- Now go to the Bluetooth settings of your Mac, and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Afterward, start searching for the available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Powerbeats Pro from the available list, and you are good to go.
You can apply the same method on iMac, Macbook, and iMac mini, it works on all the devices.
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro with Android
Unlike iPhone devices, you have to connect the Powerbeats Pro manually. Just like you connect any other headphones to the Android devices.
Here is how you can easily connect the Powerbeats Pro with Android Devices:
- Firstly, turn on the Bluetooth on your Android device.
- Open the lid of the Powerbeats Pro, and press the System Button for 2-3 seconds until the lights start blinking on it.
- Now, start scanning for Bluetooth devices on your Android phone.
- Select the Powerbeats Pro, and now your Android device will be connected to the Powerbeats.
Related: How to Turn off Powerbeats Pro
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro with Windows Laptop
Just like the Android phone, and the Mac devices, you can connect the Powerbeats Pro with a Windows laptop.
Here are the steps for connecting Powerbeats Pro with Windows Laptop:
- Open the lid of the Powerbeats Pro, and press the System button until the lights start flashing to start pairing.
- Now, open the Bluetooth settings on the Windows laptop, and start scanning for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select the Powerbeats pro, and it will pair to your laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Automatically Connect Powerbeats Pro with iPhone?
Yes, as the Powerbeats Pro uses the same chip as the Airpods, it automatically gets connected with the IOS devices upon opening the lid. So, you don’t have to use the Bluetooth connectivity option.
Can We Automatically Connect Powerbeats Pro with Mac?
No, you cannot connect the Powerbeats Pro directly to the Mac, as is the case with the IOS. Instead, you have to use Bluetooth connectivity.
Can We Connect Powerbeats Pro with Android?
Can We Connect Powerbeats Pro with Windows?
Yes, it is possible to connect the Powerbeats Pro with the Windows devices via Bluetooth. Above, we have included a complete guide that you can follow to connect your laptop with the Powerbeats Pro.
Many people get confused about connecting the Powerbeats Pro with different devices including the iPhone, iPad, Android, and Mac devices.
In this detailed guide, we have put together the method of connecting the Powerbeats Pro with different devices. So, you can easily connect Powerbeats Pro with your device.