Top Picks Best Soundbar for Samsung Tv
Samsung TVs are in great demand in the market due to their enhanced quality and the set of features that it offers. If you are fond of listening to music and watch movies on high volume for getting the feel of a theatre, then the built-in speakers are no match to a soundbar. The quality of sound offered by the built-in speakers of the Samsung TV won’t be able to provide optimum quality as compared to a soundbar.
So, here we are with the best soundbar for Samsung TV that is available in the market so that you can choose a perfect one for yourself without any problem.
1. Samsung HW-Q900T 7.1.2ch Soundbar – Best for Budget
Be ready to experience the best soundbar for Samsung TV as this one is the top of the line Q series soundbar in the market. You will get an immersive 3D surround sound experience in the entire room. The audio being delivered by the soundbar would project depth with the sound being heard from around as well as above.
Here you can check the Best Soundbar for TCL TV.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-Q900T Soundbar
- Explore the profundities of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. Double innovation that catches each particular sound as it streams above and around you.
- Soundbar Q900T comprises 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-terminating channels for encompassing sound, controlled by 16 speakers. Wide reach speakers are situated at both corners of the soundbar to create an extended sound stage conveying sound from all points.
- Breakthrough innovation that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for more full and more vivid artistic sound.
- Your soundbar accompanies Alexa Built-in. Appreciate all the things you know and love about Alexa, with the upside of incredible, streamlined sound from your soundbar.
- Soundbar Q900T examines your substance to consequently convey advanced sound dependent on every scene, letting you hear the speech with the enhanced clarity even at the most minimal volumes.
- Cutting-edge technology with a sleek design
- Simply tap and play feature
- One app to control everything
- Immersive captivating sound
- Optimized sound quality for every scene
- Bluetooth Multi-connection feature is absent
- Expensive as compared to the others
2. Samsung HW-T450 2.1ch Soundbar – best for 50 inch tv
This is another smart soundbar to complete your Samsung TV’s great resolution. You will get to experience the rich bass of the wireless subwoofer on every beat of the music. If you are looking for an affordable soundbar for your Samsung TV, then this is the perfect choice for you. At an affordable price, you will get all the features to enhance your watching experience.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-T450 Soundbar
- Connect, listen, and appreciate Bluetooth TV connection through Bluetooth and make the most of your number one content without any unwanted wires hanging around.
- The remote subwoofer will make you feel every beat of the music along with the deep rich bass for enhanced music experience.
- The soundbar recognizes what you’re viewing and naturally advances the sound setting for the best diversion experience whether it’s a boisterous game or a show with a calm exchange you can depend on Soundbar T650 to provide clear sound for an enhanced TV watching experience.
- A universe of sound with one remote to control key soundbar capacities like force volume and even audio cues with the Samsung TV remote — directly from your TV.
- Your gaming experience would be alleviated with the optimized gaming sound when you connect your console with the soundbar.
- Deep and rich bass experience
- Sound optimization for your favorite content
- Optimized gaming sound
- Wireless sound system
- No dedicated center speaker
- Not enabled with Alexa
3. Samsung HW-S60T 4.0ch – Best for samsung qled tv
Get an immersive experience of powerful sound in an elegantly designed soundbar. The Dolby Audio will upgrade your sound hearing experience by turning your living room into a theatre. You will feel like being a part of the movie scene because of the 3D surround sound experience offered by this soundbar. The double-sided horn speakers will fill the room completely with the rich soundbar.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-S60T Soundbar
- Experience an all-encompassing and room-filling sound with double-sided horn speakers and Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology.
- Enjoy your soundbar sans hands utilizing the implicit voice Alexa. Effectively control your soundbar and other viable gadgets utilizing voice orders. Ask Alexa to play a tune by just saying the title or a couple of lines of a melody’s verses.
- Music mode perceives and enhances what is playing, so you can appreciate music as the makers expected it.
- The soundbar consequently conveys enhanced sound dependent on every scene and lets you hear voices with maximum clarity even on low volumes.
- The implicit subwoofer improves your soundbar with a profound, rich bass sound.
- Robust 3D surround sound experience
- All-in-One design with panoramic sound experience
- Voice assistant to control the soundbar
- Sound optimizations as per the scenes
- No facility of wireless subwoofer
- There is no dedicated center speaker.
4. Samsung HW-Q950T 9.1.4ch Soundbar – Best for 75 inch tv
The line Q series soundbars are considered to be the best ones for your Samsung TV, and there is a no better option that one could get other than this. It has been designed, tested, as well as, tuned by expert audio engineers by using the latest technologies for completely balanced sound experience in your entire room.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar
- Through the 20 speaker framework, the soundbar’s 9 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 4 up-terminating channels envelop you in sound. With wide speakers on the two corners of the soundbar, incredible sound occupies the space and back speakers intensify the surrounding sound experience.
- With remote up-terminating, back speakers included sound folds over or more by reflecting sound off the roof to convey amazing overhead sound for a definitive auditorium sound quality right in your home.
- The soundbar provides the optimized sound as per the scene that you are watching on the TV to let you hear every word with enhanced clarity.
- With the Dolby Atmos technology, the sound could be heard the same from every direction in the room.
- Simply tap and play feature for easy usage
- Engineered by sound innovation experts
- 3D surround sound from every corner of the room
- Immersive captivating sound
- Weak bass system
- Issues of a sound delay
5. Samsung HW-MS650/ZA Review – Best for 55 inch tv
This Samsung soundbars gives you a panoramic sound output that is brought about by the Samsung acoustic beam technology, has precisely placed openings that immerse you with the action, and Bluetooth, HDMI and USB connections, 8 speakers with option 2 more rear speakers, and dedicated game mode for gamers.
We all know that, when it comes to Tv, Samsung is the king of all. Nonetheless, if you are looking for an attractive yet durable soundbar then it may be a great choice for you.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-MS650/ZA Soundbar
- HD Audio preserves the richness and quality of original sound through 96 kHz high-resolution audio.
- Sound+ analyzes a perfect sound mode based on your content.
- Use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect your phone or tablet for playing music.
- Control your soundbar with OneRemote
- Combining with Alexa adds on the volume control
- Works with Alexa
- It’s mounted on the Tv with one mount hence does not require many screws
- Combines power inlet into one-no multiple cables to the socket
- The audio is richer with more nuance and depth
- You get either manual and automatic sound select
- You can stream music through WiFI or Bluetooth
- The sound mix allows the subwoofer and rear speakers to give you the ultimate experience
- Alexa device sold separately
- Mounting kit sold separately
- The soundbar powers off after 5 minutes of idleness
- Does not have power saving mode for it can only be used using the Aux cable
- You must different remotes to control the volume from the Tv and the soundbar
6. Samsung HW-N650 Panoramic Sound bar Review – Best for 65 inch tv
This soundbar is the best soundbar for Samsung tv for it comes with 9 speakers, 40 Hz bass response, high audio resolution (24 bit), and a beautiful flat design.
The HW-N650 is the most recent soundbar to rise up out of Samsung’s standard Audio Lab in California. The company’s interest in sound improvement has just delivered profits, with various great soundbars propelled in the course of the most couple of years.
This year sees Samsung expand on that accomplishment with a completely new range, and the N650 is the first to show up in quite a while.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-N650 Soundbar
- Experience the panoramic effect of sound with the innovative Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology
- Get an immersive audio experience with optimized sound for every game
- Enjoy both wired and wireless connection to control TV and Soundbar
- Use the soundbar as your Bluetooth speaker to enjoy streaming music from any device.
- It made with Samsung acoustic Beam technology to indulge you with what is happening on your screen.
- For serious gamers, there is a dedicated game mode to make them experience the best gaming aura
- Its power consumption is acceptable: 31 Watts
- The Bluetooth music streaming allows access to music from any streaming device
- Has a plug and play seamless integration with Samsung TVs hence no worry in setting up
- The soundbar is a 5.1 Channel, with a sound output of 360W
- It’s difficult to hear words when on low volume
- The midrange speakers the sound just goes off hence you have to volume up
- Does not work with Alexa
- Does not have wide range tweeters
- It does not have WiFi
7. Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q60R Review – best for samsung smart tv
The Samsung HW-Q60R is a genuinely decent sounding soundbar that performs well, paying little attention to the substance you play. This bar has a nice sound profile, yet it lacks a touch of bass. On the upside, it can get entirely loud and performs well at max volume.
It has proved to be the best soundbar for Samsung tvs because it has 6 Speakers with dedicated amps, dedicated center speaker, HMDI ability and it is Bluetooth enabled
Main Features Of Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q60R Soundbar
- Enhanced panoramic sound that syncs with the on-screen action on your QLED TV
- Wireless subwoofer provides a powerful bass to intensify the rhythm and action
- Adaptive Sound Technology analyzes the content and optimizes the sound accordingly to deliver clear voices
- Wireless Surround Kit will help you in expanding your sound system without the mess of wires
- Samsung Acoustic Beam technology immerses you in panoramic sound that moves with the action
- Hear voices clearly with a center channel dedicated to clear dialogue
- Feel the rumble of deep bass from the wireless subwoofer
- Adaptive Sound technology analyzes the sound signal and delivers optimized sound and clear voices
- It’s listed in the in the California Proposition 65; thought to possess cancer and birth causing materials.
- Subwoofer controls are marred by numerous failures
- It does not support Dolby Atmos
- Sound is not consistent swing from dialogue, warm to disturbing treble
- The four sound modes; standard, adaptive, game and surround are not distinctive
- The volume adjustment from 1 to 6 has very little effect on volume increment
8. Samsung HW-N550 – Best samsung soundbar mount
With the presentation of the HW-N550 3.1-channel soundbar with remote subwoofer, Samsung keeps on growing its choice of home theatre sound products with high-esteem add-on bundles for level board 4K Ultra HD and Full HDTVs.
The Samsung HW-N550 is a mid-run model in the company’s arrangement and matches up well with mid-go TVs, especially those estimating somewhere in the range of 42-and 55-inches.
The soundbar has HW-Q60R key features to give you a panaromic sound that include; Samsung acoustic beam, dedicated center channel, wireless subwoofer, Samsung Q60R Soundbar with soundwave above it, game mode pro, optimized for QLED, K-pass through, Bluetooth connectivity, and adaptive sound.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-N550 Soundbar
- A sleek design with angled sides and brushed metal grill
- Center channel keeps every dialogue crystal clear to hear every single word clearly
- Profound bass effect with the wireless subwoofer that can be placed anywhere in the room
- Use a single remote to control both your soundbar and TV once you have connected both either with a wired connection or wireless connection.
- Any dialogue is crystal clear with the dedicated center speaker
- The subwoofer gives best surround bass when placed anywhere in the room
- It enables Bluetooth streaming from any device
- It integrates perfectly with Samsung TVs- ‘Plug and Play’ with not setting up needed
- This gives you wide area immersive sound
- Has a very sleek design with angled corners and brushed grills
- Soundbar setup is easy and quick.
- Subwoofer pairs immediately.
- Not Compatible or cannot work with SWA-9000s, only compatible with Samsung smart TVs, and SWA-8500s
- The Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (Accessory model: SWA-8500S) is not included and can only be bought separately
- The rear speakers can only be connected to the module the by a cable which is not included.
- You need a power cable for the wireless module.
- Treble and bass sound poor or muddy
9. Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q70R – Best samsung soundbar costco
This amazing soundbar comes with Dolby Atmos and DTS, Samsung Acoustic beam technology, a dedicated center channel, powerful bass wireless subwoofer. All these make you automatically hear clear voice even on low volumes, hence it reviewed as the best Budget soundbar for Samsung TVs.
If you are thinking of bringing up detailed, rich, and a huge sound effect to your room, then Samsung Harman Kardon should be your first priority.
Main Features Of Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q70R Soundbar
- Specially optimized to work fantastically with Samsung QLED TVs
- Easy to connect 4K video sources for pristine audio quality matching with the quality of your video
- Every sound feels like moving around you to provide life-like sound with Dobly Atmos and DTS:X Technologies
- With Samsung Acoustic Beam, every sound comes from the top opening to show the effect of sound coming from the place of action.
- The surround feature makes you feel the sound being all around you
- It delivers a directional sound that pan accurately with scenes on the tv.
- It gives you an intense and powerful bass from the wireless subwoofer
- Its optimizes sound according to the specificity of each scene
- You need to buy separately the power cable for the wireless module. Rear speakers are connected to the module by cable.
- The rear speakers also need a cable.
- Too expansive compared to similar products with the same features
10. Samsung SWA-W700 Review – Best samsung home theatre 5.1
Being in the best soundbar for Samsung tvs list, this product has features such as Samsung Acoustic beam technology, seamless operations, compatibility with HW-NW700/ZA, HW-MS750/ZA, HW-MS650/ZA, HW-MS6500/ZA, and HW-MS550/ZA, a dedicated center channel, and powerful wireless subwoofer.
The HW-MS700 cases to go directly down to 35Hz in bass expansion. That would be low for full-sized speakers and is out and out subsonic from the restricted bureau space and little drivers of a soundbar.
Main Features Of Samsung SWA-W700 Soundbar
- Add more depth to the sound with the help of a subwoofer
- It is easy to connect with Samsung Sound+ speakers for getting the right amount of bass effect.
- Place the subwoofer anywhere in the room with the help of wireless connection
- A sleek and unibody design that enhances the bass effect.
- It gives you a superb sound depth feel
- Has a unique body design to fit in with your room décor; it is appealing from all angles
- Connects wirelessly virtually with everything
- The subwoofer goes as low as 27Hz to work well with your devices and add depth in the sound
- You can update the firmware through Samsung Multiroom app and WiFi setting on the soundbar.
- Has no proposition restrict in any area thus is totally nontoxic
- It’s compatible with most of the Samsung smart tvs.
- Too expensive with limited flexibility
- No left and right volume controls
- Lacks room-filling sound
- The subwoofer cuts the volume out when on high volumes
- The manual is not specific to this soundbar making it hard to set up the WiFi and other features.
11. Samsung HW-N950 Review – best for 60 inch tv
This Samsung Soundbars comes with Dolby Atmos and DTS (X Object-based sound), 7.1.4 Channels, 4 upward and 2 side-firing speakers, rear wireless speaker kit, seamless connection with Samsung TVs, works with Alexa, and total power of 512 W.
The Samsung HW-N950 is the manufacturer’s most recent leader soundbar, offering a 7.1.4-channel setup and backing for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. It shapes some portion of Samsung’s Cinematic range and is the first to profit by the company’s ongoing Harman Kardon obtaining.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-N950 Soundbar
- Get the feel of being in theatre because of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Technology along with 17 other speakers, including the side-firing and upward ones that move the sound around you.
- Experience the sound from the 2 speakers that fire sideways and 4 speakers that fire upwards among the 17 speakers in total.
- No matter where you sit in the room, the sound will remain crystal clear due to the wide range tweeter.
- Compatible with Alexa to use voice commands for controlling.
- Very portable for it’s very light in weight
- It has Dolby Atmos for more refined sound
- Works well with Alexa
- It allows wireless connectivity through Bluetooth and WiFi
- The side firing effect makes the sound experience to be unimaginable
- The soundbar’s set up is very easy even without the user manual
- Does not have acoustic beam technology
- You might experience a lag when watching Dolby movies with another device than the Samsung tvs
- It is too expensive despite having many features; you can get the same features from other brands at a cheaper price.
- The boxy, angled shaped are not very attractive; they create monotony of old age devices.
12. Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4Ch 1000W – best for samsung 82 inch tv
Since we all know that it is a bit challenging to get the decent sound of the speakers, so for that, you must have a good and reliable item that can give you enough sound which you need. In addition to this, Nakamichi Ultra 9.2.4Ch can offer you a true meaning of sound out of nowhere.
Nakamachi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 comes with SSE DTS:X/Atmos, advanced Spatial Surround Elevation (SSE) technology, dual 10″ wireless subwoofers (industry’s first!), four 2-way surround speakers (industry’s 1st!), connectivity with support for the latest video standards including Dolby Vision pass-through, 4K UHD pass-through, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HDCP 2.2, and HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) making it the top soundbar for Samsung tvs.
Main Features Of Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra Soundbar
- Experience the movies like in theatre with 360 degrees sound system optimized for all HDTVs, OLEDs, and QLEDs.
- Two 10″ wireless subwoofers create a cinematic impact when you are watching anything without a single trace of distortion in the sound.
- Create a cinema-like experience with the 4 speakers surrounding you so that everything you hear is exactly the same as you hear in the cinemas.
- 35% wider soundstage is created as compared to the conventional soundbars due to the outward-firing surround effects tweeters.
- You can upgrade it with the Atmos firmware to give double performance
- It gives the real sound feel; a dog barking in the background sounds like a real dog near you.
- Enables you to enjoy seamless advanced audio and videos smoothly
- You can use it for gaming in addition to music and movies
- You have access to advanced connectivity
- The system has tweeters that reproduce sounds with high frequencies and alluring clarity
- Even it’s looks show authority in quality
- When changing volume, the sound disappear for a flash
- The remote operating ranging is too small; less than 10 feet
- The Makamachi remote is troublesome and you better use the Samsang Tv. remote
13. Samsung HW-MS550 Review – best for 4k tv
This best soundbar for ks8000 has wireless connection with TV, wireless surround sound ready, quality and richness of the original sound (through 96kHz/24 bit HD resolution audio), and tested at Samsung California Audio Lab.
The MS550 has the equivalent, and swish brushed aluminum structure as the MS650; here, Samsung has not held back out on quality. It is somewhat bit smaller as compared to MS650, estimating 890mm over, yet keeps the equivalent 131mm profundity, and, at 71mm, it is generally a similar height as well.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-MS550 Soundbar
- Wide range tweeter enhances the sound range to make it clearly audible at any place in the entire room
- Compatible with Alexa to stream music with your voice commands
- Optimize the sound with different sound modes or let the soundbar choose
- automatically as per your content
- OneRemote to operate the wireless speaker and TV simultaneously.
- The unit gives your room a rich, and room-filling sound.
- It comes with 6 speakers, with each having its own dedicated amplifier.
- Works with Amazon Alexa voice control compatible
- It is SmartThings compatible.
- Has Bluetooth connectity with the Tv and other devices
- It’s Wireless Surround Sound Ready
- It’s completely Smart Home Compatible
- Reduces the number of remotes used for it can use the Samsunf Tv remote only
- Perfectly works with Samsung tvs.
- It’s marked for California 65 proposition warning hence its thought to have some level of toxity.
- The soundbar does not amplify the tv sound clearly
- Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (Accessory model: SWA-9000S/ZA) has to be separately purchased
- The rear speakers have to be connected to the module by a cable, and needs power cable; both are sold separately
- Only compatible with select Samsung 4K UHD TVs.
14. Samsung HW-R550 – best surround sound system for samsung tv
Samsung claims its new soundbar, the HW-R550, will put you at the core of each film with astonishing, vivid, clear stable. Our team has tried many Samsung soundbars with blended results – they don’t, in every case, satisfy their promoting description. See if this soundbar impresses our lab specialists during the sound quality.
This Quality soundbars for Samsung tv has built-in HW-R550 Key Features such as Wireless Subwoofer, Smart Sound Mode, Game Mode, and Bluetooth Connectivity. Other features are an optimized R550, wireless Surround Kit, and being optimized for Samsung TVs.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-R550 Soundbar
- Elevate your sound with deep bass and clear tones with this soundbar
- Boost your game sound effects with a special in-built feature for an enhanced gaming experience
- Soundbar optimizes the sound automatically based on the content
- Powerful Bass of the Wireless Subwoofer makes you feel the earthshattering sounds.
- You can hear voices clearly with the center channel only dedicated to dialogue
- The wireless subwoofer rumbles with deep bass
- With the Smart sound technology there is auto-detecting what you are watching and adjustment to the sound settings better experience
- Has a special setting that optimizes the sound feel for utmost gaming aura
- Has Dolby technology
- Lacks Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technology
- Misses out on Acoustic Beam Technology
- Does not have Adaptive Sound Mode
- 4K Pass-through is absent
- No Dedicated Center Channel
Buyers Guide of Best Soundbar For Samsung TV
A Samsung TV will function very well with a perfect soundbar. There are plenty of options available in the market when you are out there for choosing the best soundbar for Samsung TV. Before you purchase a soundbar, you must keep certain points in mind to make it easy for you to purchase the soundbar. Let us have a look at some of the important factors that one needs to consider.
The channel will refer to the points of sound emission from your soundbar. For instance, if you have 2.1 channel soundbar, then your device contains 2 channels and 1 subwoofer. The standard budget soundbars contain 2 to 3 channels, while you need at least 5 channels for surround sound that includes the rear speakers. In short, the higher the number of channels, the more expansive sound it would be producing.
This is not a very important factor, but your setup would actually affect the performance of the sound. You will need enough space in the room so that the soundbar does not obstruct the view of the Samsung TV. According to experts, the soundbar should be placed a few inches in front or below your TV. The soundbar should never be placed near any heat source, and it is advisable to keep it in direct sight for getting crystal-clear audio.
In general, your soundbar needs to be narrower in comparison to your TV and it has to be large enough so that it can fill the complete room with its bass. The speaker size would also depend on the place where you arrange it, and it should be free from obstructions to get clear sound without any interference in between.
Before purchasing a soundbar, you must check for the number of HDMI cables it supports. This will make it easy for you to switch between different video source components. If your TV also possesses an HDMI port, then it would be very easy for you to connect with similar ports. Once the device is connected through the HDMI port, the audio will be coming out through the soundbar and not from the TV.
Bluetooth compatibility will make it pretty easy for you to stream from any device. The place around your TV and soundbar would be very clean as there would be no HDMI inputs and other output sources required for connection. Bluetooth connectivity is a pretty convenient way of connecting your system togeth
Some of the best soundbar for Samsung TV offers Wi-Fi compatibility to allow the users to gain access to various popular music apps like Pandora and Spotify. The settings of the speaker could be changed from any place in the house with the help of Wi-Fi compatibility. The soundbars would become pretty much expensive because of this Wi-Fi compatibility feature.
Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos)
A good soundbar is one which can provide surround sound without the need of placing multiple speakers in the room. Other than looking at the number of channels, you should also have a look at the top features like Dolby Atmos technology in the soundbar.
DTS and Dolby Atmos are designed for bringing a 3D sound effect that adds to the immersive sound being produced in your room. If you wish to have a realistic quality of sound, you must consider a soundbar with the Dolby Atmos technology.
The things are made pretty simple and easier if your soundbar is compatible with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. The tech-users prefer a device that is free to multitask and is hands-free. Alexa compatibility makes it easy for you to control the soundbar with the help of your v
You must look for a smart soundbar that can analyze the content being played on the Samsung TV and come up with optimal settings for getting the best experience. The soundbar should adapt as per the music or movies you are watching to get the best sound in your room. Some of the popular sound modes in a soundbar are game mode, music mode, news mode, movie mode, and many more. These modes will optimize the sound quality as per the content and deliver the best sound to you.