The Amazon Fire Stick allows you to transform your old non-smart TV into a complete smart TV with Netflix, and Youtube integration.
A lot of people get confused in connecting the Fire TV to the soundbar, which hinders them from utilizing the big speakers.
Thus, we have compiled this blog post, that will show you how to connect Fire TV to the soundbar step by step.
Without further ado, let’s check out the process.
Steps for Connecting Amazon Firestick to Soundbar
Connecting the Amazon Fire TV to the soundbar is not a very straightforward process. In this guide, we will show you how to connect the Firestick to the soundbar easily.
- Firstly, you need to connect the Fire Stick to the soundbar using an HDMI cable.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable on the backside of the Firestick, where it says “HDMI ARC”, and the other end to the backside of the soundbar, where it says “HDMI ARC”.
- Now, go to the settings of your Fire TV, and click on the “Display & Sounds” menu.
- Further, narrow down the list by selecting “Audio” settings.
- In the audio output settings, select the “Dolby Digital Audio”.
- Now check the box saying “Dolby Digital Over HDMI”.
- You will now listen to your Fire TV audio through the soundbar.
Steps for Connecting Amazon Firestick to Soundbar Through Bluetooth
If you are not a big fan of wired connections, you can also connect the Amazon Fire TV to the soundbar using Bluetooth connectivity, if your soundbar has built-in Bluetooth technology.
Here is how you can easily connect Amazon Firestick to TV using Bluetooth:
- Connect the Fire TV to your Smart TV by using the HDMI cable.
- Now, go to the Fire TV settings menu, and enable Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth mode on your soundbar, and start scanning on the Fire TV.
- Finally, select your soundbar from the list of the available devices, and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Connect Fire TV to Soundbar Wirelessly?
Can We Connect Fire TV to Soundbar Wirelessly without Bluetooth?
If you have a soundbar that does not have Bluetooth connectivity, then you cannot connect the soundbar to Bluetooth wirelessly. In order to connect the soundbar to Fire TV wirelessly, you must have Bluetooth connectivity on your soundbar.
Can We Connect Fire TV to Soundbar with HDMI?
Yes, you can connect the Fire TV to the soundbar by using the HDMI cable. You can also connect the Fire TV to the soundbar by using Bluetooth connectivity.
We have provided you a complete guide about connecting the Fire TV to the soundbar by wired, and wireless methods.
Many people think that connecting the Fire TV to a soundbar is a very tricky task, and you need to have the advanced technical knowledge to make a connection between your soundbar and Fire TV.
In this blog post, we have explained two different methods that you can use to connect the Fire TV to the soundbar.
If you have any questions, tell us in the comments section below.